Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Odessa American 5-30-08

sherryking wrote:
With the exception of Christopher David Lyson, Adam's mother bears no animosity towards the Lyson family. She feels that two mothers lost their sons when Christopher murdered Adam. She prays that God gives them both strength to endure their pain.
6/5/2008 6:30:53 PM
Recommend(0)
Report Abuse

auntterri wrote:
There are others involved in Adam's murder that need to behind bars as well. My nephew was buried yesterday and they are walking free. They may not have stabbed Adam but they ran and left him to die. They attempted to hide out the killer. Adam is now at rest but his family will not rest until ALL his killers are brought to justice.
6/3/2008 7:58:35 PM
Recommend(0)
Report Abuse

sherryking wrote:
My name is Brianna Jill Moon and I am Adams sister. I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts,prayers,food,and support. They are very much needed in this tragic time. I have lost my only brother-my little buddy. Adam was a very caring and funny person who never deserved to leave the world in such a way. He will live forever in our hearts and in our memories. For everyone who is grieving over this loss the most important thing that we can do is learn something from this experience.
6/1/2008 5:52:34 PM
Recommend(0)
Report Abuse

sherryking wrote:
t
6/1/2008 3:50:39 PM
Recommend(0)
Report Abuse

tjohns13 wrote:
My name is Tracy Johnson, I am Stephanie Mariscal's aunt. I have known Adam for over a decade. He brought a lot of love, laughter and plenty of smiles in our family. He loved to come visit us in Dallas so he could eat Meme's homemade green beans. He absolutely LOVED them and she enjoyed making them for him. I will miss Adam's quirkly sense of humour, his kindness and the love he had for my niece. Unfortunately I was not able to be in Odessa for him but I am there in spirit. I love you Adam and I will always remember the good times we all had together. You are missed by so many but you did leave behind alot of good memories which I will hang onto as well as others. I love you buddy and I know you will be Stephs guardian angel for the rest of her life. To the Moon family, I am very sorry for your loss and there isn't anyway I could imagine how you are feeling. Please hang onto the good times, good memories and remember he is with you and will always be with you. My heart and prayers go out to you all and it will continue. Karen and Jill - I love you and wish you the best as it could possibly be.Adam - I love you Buddy!!! Going to miss you more then you know. You did not deserve what happened to you but God takes the special ones early. Save me a spot in heaven so we can play darts again. Next time I will beat you!!Love you sweetie!!! MUAH!!!!!!!
6/1/2008 3:07:50 PM
Recommend(0)
Report Abuse

westtxmom43 wrote:
Death comes in different ways. Sickness, violence, accidental, and suicidal. Death takes people of all ages. From birth to old. God plans your birth and your death. You have no choice. No one knows how they are going to die, only that someday they will. The death of Ryan Moon was sudden and violent and tragic. But that was the day God had already chosen for Ryan to join him in heaven. That’s the one true blessing to his tragic outcome. Ryan is in Heaven. Pray for him and his grieving family.
6/1/2008 2:10:49 PM
Recommend(2)
Report Abuse

johnny5lovebug wrote:
Words cannot describe how our family is feeling over the subject of Christopher lyson (my brother in law). Christopher's mother is down right sick over this and is mourning the lose of someone's child that her own child had killed over selfish reasons, Our family is sick to our stomachs about the situation and we know and agree that Christopher Lyson deserves everything he has coming. Our family never knew who Christopher hung out with he was always running around with the wrong crowd, our family never agreed with the life style he lived. Our family sympathises with the Moon family, and are prayers send the Moon family strength through this dark time. Our family knows how many aplogize we say deep in our heart it will not change what happend. God bless the Moon family!
5/31/2008 5:50:17 PM
Recommend(2)
Report Abuse

ambercompton wrote:
he doesnt deserve to get a bond.. he shouldnt be allowed out of jail.... He took Adams life....
5/31/2008 5:12:59 PM
Recommend(0)
Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment