Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Preparing for Trial

Monday night we are heading to Odessa for the trial. They will select a jury Tuesday morning and the trial will begin that afternoon. I've been trying to make sense of something that makes no sense. I can't come up with anything so I pray.

God, as we enter the courtroom I ask for strength and comfort for my family that You alone can give. Be with my sister, Karen. She can't do this alone so I ask that You carry her through this. We don't always know or understand why You allow bad things to happen. We do know Your Word says that all things work together for good. We do know that You gave Your Son to bring us to You. I pray that my family that doesn't know You feel Your presence in the courtroom. Help them know You as their Father, their Comforter and their Strength. Bring them close to You, Lord, so that Adam's death will not be in vain. I ask this in the name of Jesus, my Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment