Thursday, November 19, 2009

11-19-09 Comments Closing arguments Friday

wtfgirl wrote:
OUCH GUYS! whoaaaaaa. IN NO WAY AM I SAYING THIS GUY IS INNOCENT! I was informed yesterday on the "Lyson Trial Continues" page of some things I was not aware of. auntterri set me straight on a few things. However, I had already posted the comment on this page. The information the OA has on this story and trial is incomplete to say the least. Check out my post on the other page and you will see that I thanked aunterri for the information. justmom2008: You have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your brother-in-law. I hope his killer gets the max! wayoutwest: I can't stand the CSI shows. They are ridiculous! I do watch Forensic Files and Investigative ID though.
11/20/2009 9:42 AM CST on oaoa.com
Recommend
Report Abuse
Permalink

wayoutwest wrote:
wtfgirl you have been paying attention when you watch CSI!
11/20/2009 8:49 AM CST on oaoa.com
Recommend
Report Abuse
Permalink

justmom2008 wrote:
your dang right the injuries reveal he was killed with a knife, my brother in law bleed to death because this man! the truth is alredy out,you realy think the paper is gonna tell the whole story! i hope he suffers every day for what happened that night!! a wonderful soul was lost at the hands of this person,he didnt deserve to die that way!!! if you dont know the facts you shouldn't comment on it.i pray the jury finds him guilty!
11/20/2009 3:53 AM CST on oaoa.com
Recommend
Report Abuse
Permalink

wtfgirl wrote:
The knife was never found. Is this correct? Do his injuries reveal he was killed with a pocketknife? When the detectives questioned these two men did they look for blood evidence on their clothes or shoes? I would think that if one person stabbed another there would be some transferring of blood. Even if you wash a pocketknife you may leave minuscule traces of blood either around the sink drain or within the knife. I would hate to be on that jury. I hope they find the truth.
11/19/2009 4:38 PM CST on oaoa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment