Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finally a Trial Date

November 17, 2009 Christopher David Lyson will stand trial for allegedly murdering my nephew, Ryan Adam Moon. Today my sister Karen met with the assistant district attorney that will try the case. Initially she was apprehensive as he is very young and this is his first murder trial. Karen felt good about him though. In the past the DA has tried ALL murder cases in Ector County but I suppose due to the bad press he has decided to farm some out to his assistants. I wonder why this one? We have so many questions for him. I'm trying to put them together in some type of cohesive format. There is so much we (or the ADA) don't know yet. I think the answer lies in the murder weapon. Was it a knife or a screwdriver? The ADA wasn't aware of a screwdriver until Karen brought it to his attention. I personally mentioned it to Detective Barbosa. Didn't he take notes? There are 2, maybe 3 more people that need to go to jail for this, yet they are free. They are witnesses. Unreliable witnesses according to the ADA. I'll bet if they were arrested for murder, and truly innocent, they would sing like a bird. Maybe then we could get to the truth. I have researched TX law. They are all guilty. I see it all the time on A&E's "The First 48. If for nothing else, they ran with the killer and hid him out from police leaving Adam to die on the street. I do believe in the American justice system. I think it's the best in the world. I have faith the truth will come out.

Adam, I know you're with Jesus now, but look out for your mom. She's really suffering right now. Maybe you could send her a little sign like you did with the lights for Jill and your Dad. Let her know you're ok. She needs to find peace. She needs to find God. I believe He is the only one that can help her through this. After all, He lost a son too.

No comments:

Post a Comment